Tupac’s Last Words Before Death Revealed In Court


His last words have been revealed!

Watch Our Video Of The Week

The late, great musician Tupac Shakur gave his last remarks to a Nevada court after he was shot on September 7, 1996, and died as a result.

Although Tupac has been the subject of numerous conspiracies in the hip-hop community over the years, including the theory that he is still alive, someone was recently detained in connection with his murder, and in September, a grand jury chose to indict Duane “Keffe D” Davis.

Rapper E.D.I Mean (actual name Malcolm Greenidge), who was in the car behind Tupac during the shooting, testified before the grand jury last month.

Shakur and Death Row Records label head Suge Knight were in the car when they left a Mike Tyson boxing event at the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas.

He was shot multiple times, one in the chest, when his automobile was stopped at a red light.

Greenidge, who was in the car behind Tupac, testified in court about the rapper’s final comments to him when he was taken to the hospital, but Tupac passed away six days later from his wounds.

According to testimony provided in court documents from the Eighth Judicial District Court in Clark County, Nevada, Greenidge stated that he approached Tupac’s car following the shooting to check on his condition.

The rapper said that Tupac told him: “Get on the ground, they’re going to shoot you.”

The rapper claimed he saw a police officer pointing a gun at him when he turned to look around, and he clarified that this was a reference to the police officers who would respond to the shooting.

Testifying that he followed the officer’s orders to get down, Greenidge indicated that Knight had been pressuring paramedics to check on Tupac.

Keefe’s attorney said that he intended to enter a not guilty plea for Tupac’s murder.

Kidada Jones, Tupac’s fiancée, had earlier stated that she could still recall their last moments together in the hospital.

When she arrived at the hospital, she claimed to have been given his blood-stained garments and had whispered to Tupac, “Do you know I love you? Do you know we all love you?”

According to Jones, Tupac gave her a nod before going into convulsions and a coma.

When he passed away, he was just 25 years old.

Man Arrested For The Shooting Of Tupac After 27 Years

In a shocking turn of events that has sent ripples through the annals of music history, a significant breakthrough has emerged in the murder case of iconic rapper Tupac Shakur, who was brutally gunned down in a drive-by shooting in 1996.

It was on the evening of September 7, 1996, when Tupac Shakur left a Mike Tyson boxing match at the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, unknowingly stepping into the fateful pages of history. As he sat inside his vehicle at a red light, an unknown assailant pulled up alongside him and unleashed a hail of bullets. Shakur, along with Death Row Records impresario Suge Knight, who was accompanying him, was left wounded, with multiple gunshot wounds, including a devastating shot to the chest.

Shakur was swiftly rushed to the hospital, where a grim prognosis loomed over him. Tragically, six days later, the world lost one of its most influential and enigmatic rap legends. Tupac Shakur succumbed to his injuries, leaving behind a void that would never be filled.

Fast forward to September 29, 2023, and the world is rocked by the dramatic news of an arrest in the Tupac Shakur murder case. Las Vegas Police have apprehended Duane ‘Keffe D’ Davis, a name that had lingered in the shadows of this unsolved mystery. While the exact charges were shrouded in secrecy, it was a day of reckoning that had been awaited for over two decades.

Keffe D, as he is known, had previously confessed to being inside the Cadillac from which the fatal shots were fired during the infamous drive-by shooting. His admissions were not confined to mere whispers but were boldly declared in interviews and even etched into his 2019 tell-all memoir, ‘Compton Street Legend.’ These revelations cast a long shadow of suspicion over him, and finally, the long arm of the law caught up with him.

The wheels of justice began to turn two months earlier when Las Vegas police descended upon his wife’s residence in Henderson on July 17. The official documents cited their search for items “concerning the murder of Tupac Shakur.” The hunt for truth was intensifying.

In 2018, Duane Davis, grappling with a cancer diagnosis, decided to share a chilling chapter of his life during a BET show interview. He admitted to being one of the individuals in the Cadillac during the drive-by shooting. In a twist that would haunt this tale further, he also implicated his nephew, Orlando ‘Baby Lane’ Anderson. Anderson, however, denied any involvement in Shakur’s murder but met a violent end two years later in a shooting in Compton, California.

Retired Los Angeles police detective Greg Kading, who dedicated years to investigating the Shakur murder, expressed little surprise at Davis’ indictment and arrest. “It’s so long overdue,” Kading remarked. “People have been yearning for him to be arrested for a long time. It’s never been unsolved in our minds. It’s been unprosecuted.”

The dramatic arrest of Duane ‘Keffe D’ Davis has reignited the hope for closure in one of the most infamous murder cases in music history. As the pages of this story continue to turn, the world watches with bated breath, waiting to see if the elusive answers surrounding Tupac Shakur’s untimely demise will finally be brought to light.