Man Bitten On The Head By UK’s Only Venomous Snake On Camping Trip Blames Wife


This man is blaming his wife for getting bitten!

Watch Our Video Of The Week

The most dangerous snake in Britain bit a man on the head, and he claims that his wife is to blame.

To be fair, the UK only has one species of poisonous snake, and when they’re not looking to bite, they’re not exactly simple to find, so you’d have to be pretty unlucky to get bitten.

In fact, it’s possible that a lot of people aren’t even aware that venomous snakes exist in the UK.

Furthermore, the snakes we’re dealing with here aren’t the same ones you could encounter in Australia, Africa, or even the USA.

Tony Mohammed will survive, but that doesn’t mean a bite is pleasant.

Last summer, the 56-year-old and his family made the decision to go camping in the Suffolk countryside. As they slept, Tony felt a burning feeling on his head.

He quickly wiped his forehead before returning to sleep and giving the issue no further attention.

Then, when he finally opened his eyes, he saw that his head was pouring clear liquid out of it “like a waterfall.”

He didn’t feel too bad and thought that perhaps a false widow spider had bitten him, but ultimately he went to the doctor to have it looked at.

He received some antibiotics and antihistamine cream in addition to having it cleaned up with saline solution.

Although he had a slight temperature, it soon went away, and the scab on his wound ultimately peeled off.

It revealed two markings that resembled teeth and were spaced a millimetre apart.

Therefore, it couldn’t have been a spider, but a snake is a possibility.

Coventry resident Tony thinks a nighttime intrusion by an adder that bit him on the head may have occurred.

How was it able to enter?

It was a warm night, so he claims his wife wanted a “cool breeze” and proposed leaving the flysheet open. “Against his better judgement,” he says, “he agreed.”

Tony advised anyone who gets bitten by something to get medical help right away rather than waiting like he did, since then he hasn’t let his experience scare him away from camping.

He said: “When I saw the puncture marks I thought straight away ‘that’s got to be an adder’.

“It could have even been an escaped exotic [snake], who knows?

“I don’t know how many spiders would have a fang bite that’s a centimetre wide, it seems pretty big for a spider.

“My eye swelled up 24 hours later, I think people on the campsite thought I’d been in a fight.

“The skin [there] now still has a different texture to the rest of the skin.”

He continued: “We live in inner-city Coventry so to escape the heat we go camping.

“We ended up at this campsite in Suffolk and because it was still hot she said ‘sleep with the flysheet open tonight’.

“Against my better judgement we left it open and a little more breeze came in.

“At the time I thought it wasn’t a good idea, I was thinking more of mosquitoes and creepy crawlies but when we opened it I was glad of the breeze as it was hot.

“In the early hours of the morning I felt like a burning on my head. I was half asleep and was rubbing it and then went back to sleep.

“I got up in the morning and my forehead was streaming with this clear liquid.

“We went on a four-mile walk and it was just streaming and streaming like a waterfall.”

He continued: “I thought ‘I’ve got to go to a walk-in centre’ so I went to one. The guy said it’s probably a false widow spider bite.

“The liquid spread across my forehead and raised it up.

“The doctor said, with gravity, it was going to look like I’d had a stroke. As the liquid went down my face, that’s when my eye came up.

“He gave me antibiotics and antihistamine cream and sent me on my way.

“A week later he called me asking if I was ok. I explained I’d discovered those two puncture marks and he said ‘oh it’s not a spider then’ but didn’t say what it was.

“The funny thing is in May we went to Zanzibar, the only thing we got was a couple of mosquito bites.

“We were in West Africa and nothing happened. [We go camping in the UK] and that happened.”

Hunger Games: The Ballad Of Songbirds And Snakes Releases New Trailer

Woman Freaks Out After Going To The Toilet And Realises She Just Peed On A Huge Snake

Now that’s something that doesn’t happen everyday…

When a woman realises she unintentionally urinated on a snake, she goes into complete meltdown.

After seeing a yellow rat snake in her toilet bowl, Christina Phillips 998, a TikToker, posted a horrifying video.

After stopping for a rest, the woman discovered she had unintentionally urinated on the reptile and was ‘scared to death’.

In the video, which has now been viewed over 10 million times, the woman screams after she makes the horrifying discovery: “Oh my god. I just peed; I peed!!”

“Look how big it is, oh my god,” she cries as she struggles to breathe.

Where is Samuel L. Jackson when you need him?

The 22-second clip had many viewers shook, as one person wrote: “This is my worst fear.”

Another said: “NGL, the realisation of the snake after peeing woulda kinda killed me instantly, like I would not have recovered from that, you’re better than me.”

A third commented: “This is why I check every time before sitting because it actually happens.”

While another joked: “My bathroom would have bullet holes everywhere after that.”

Even while some individuals would believe this is unusual, it occurs more frequently than you might imagine.

A snake that was hiding in the restroom struck a woman earlier this year.

As reported by BBC News, Brisbane resident Helen Richards, 59, was struck while using the loo at a relative’s home.

Fortunately, the snake was not poisonous.

Richards felt a “sharp tap” and was bitten by the 1.5 m (5 foot) carpet python, suffering only minor puncture wounds.

“I jumped up with my pants down and turned around to see what looked like a longneck turtle receding back into the bowl,” she told The Courier Mail.

After the incident, snake handler Jasmine Zeleny found the snake and said it was common to see these legless reptiles resting in toilets, especially in hot weather.

The snake handler stated that Ms. Richards’ wounds received prompt antiseptic treatment and that her injuries weren’t life-threatening.

“Unfortunately, the snake’s preferred exit point was blocked after being spooked by Helen sitting down, and it lashed out in fear,” Ms Zeleny told BBC News.

“By the time I got there, she had trapped the snake and calmed down. Helen treated the whole situation like a champion.”

I’m never entering the bathroom without a machete again.

Hunger Games Director Wants To Do Another Movie

Vacuum Took Images Of Woman On Toilet That Ended Up On Facebook

The CEO of Roomba makers iRobot, Colin Angle, has emphasized that the company is “terminating its relationship with the service provider who leaked the images.”

A young woman was filmed while using the bathroom by a filthy robot vacuum cleaner, and the pictures eventually emerged on Facebook.

This month, information about the frightening data leak from iRobot’s new Roomba J7 series robot vacuum first surfaced.

In order to train artificial intelligence systems, audio, photo, and video data from a test version of the household device’s camera was captured and sent to Scale AI, a company that recruits people from all around the world to tag the data.

According to MIT Technology Review, 15 of those pictures allegedly made their way from there onto private message boards frequented by Venezuelan IT specialists.

The autonomous hoover cleaner’s creator, iRobot, acknowledged that their technology has already taken images in 2020.

They made a point of stating that the pictures were taken by “special development robots with hardware and software modifications that are not and never have been present on iRobot consumer products for purchase.”

They claimed that the machines had been distributed to “paid collectors and employees” who had signed official contracts authorising the business to use any data acquired by the Roombas, including video, for training reasons.

According to the business, the 15 photos that ended up on Facebook were among the two million images shared with Scale AI.

The unique test devices had been marked with labels that made it apparent video shooting was taking place, and the test subjects were advised to “remove anything they deem sensitive from any location the robot operates in, including children,” the company stated.

On the other hand, the company declined to make any of the product testers available for an interview or to give copies of the inked contracts when asked.

Colin Angle, CEO of iRobot, has said that the company is “terminating its relationship with the service provider who leaked the images, is actively investigating the matter, and [is] taking measures to help prevent a similar leak by any service provider in the future”.

Dennis Giese, a data security expert from Boston’s Northeastern University, specializes in protecting home appliances like Amazon’s Alexa personal assistant. He claims that robotic vacuums like the Roomba are especially dangerous since “you have no way to control that they can drive around in your home.”

Woman Who Eats Toilet Paper Every Day Says It’s The Perfect Snack